Netherlands-based A1 Signs becomes first company to invest in an Acuity Prime L flatbed printer
- The Netherlands-based company develops creative signage, advertising and retail displays.
- It selected the Acuity Prime L because of its fast printing speeds, reliability and high quality output.
- The printer will be used to increase productivity and growth at A1 Signs, helping it to deliver prints to its customers more quickly.
- The business’s founder was impressed with the Acuity Prime L’s intuitive design, fast start-up time and other advanced features
- The Acuity Prime L was unveiled at FESPA 2022, following the success of the smaller Acuity Prime 20 and 30 printers.
The decision to turn once again to Fujifilm, and the Acuity Prime L, was an easy one.
Jan Carel Schepenaar | A1 Signs
Watch the Video
Family-run wide format business A1 Signs has become the first company to install an Acuity Prime L flatbed printer at its premises in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands. Established in 2012, A1 Signs manufactures and installs creative signage, advertising and retail displays.
Jan Carel Schepenaar, the Founder and Owner of A1 Signs said he chose the Acuity Prime L because of its fast printing speeds, reliability and high quality output. He was also impressed with the printer’s intuitive design, fast start-up time and automatic printhead cleaning function.
Schepenaar explains: “I hate limits and I like to print on the widest possible substrates. The Acuity Prime L, with its 3200mm x 2000mm flatbed, enables us to do this.”
The Acuity Prime L is a larger version of the Acuity Prime 20 and 30 printers. It offers print speeds of 202m2/hr, is easy to operate and produces high quality results at high speed. It features six vacuum zones and 16 media location pins, and can print side-by-side jobs with its dual zone function, for maximum flexibility.
Schepenaar highlights that the Acuity Prime L’s long-lasting LED curing system is energy efficient, further helping A1 Signs to minimise its carbon footprint.
A1 Signs’ partnership with Fujifilm goes back to 2014 when they invested in an Acuity Select X2 printer. This marked the beginning of a long and successful partnership, and when the time came to replace the original machine, the decision to turn once again to Fujifilm, and the Acuity Prime L, was an easy one.
David Burton, Director, Fujifilm Wide Format Inkjet Systems, adds: “Since unveiling the Acuity Prime L for the first time at FESPA 2022, it has received a huge amount of interest. We’re delighted now to be able to celebrate the first global Acuity Prime L installation and we look forward to many more.”
Acuity Prime L
Find out more about why the Acuity Prime L can achieve industry leading productivity and qualityDiscover the Acuity Prime L