Emmerson Press becomes first UK investor in Fujifilm’s ApeosPro C toner press
Reading time: 3 minutes
- Emmerson Press, a commercial printer based in Kenilworth, UK, has a history of being a first adopter of Fujifilm printing technology.
- In 2016, they became the first UK printer to invest in the Jet Press 720S, later upgrading to the Jet Press 750S in 2019.
- They are the first UK print business to invest in Fujifilm’s newly launched ApeosPro C810 toner press.
- The decision to invest in the ApeosPro C810 was made after careful research and consultation with Fujifilm representatives.
- Emmerson Press plans to use the new toner press for a wide range of applications, particularly ultra-short run work with quick turnaround times.
- The investment is expected to provide a competitive edge, improve cost-efficiency, and complement their existing printing machines.
Emmerson Press, a respected commercial printer based in Kenilworth, UK, has been first before. A Fujifilm plates customer for nearly two decades, in 2016 they became the first printer in the UK to invest in the Jet Press 720S, later upgrading to the Jet Press 750S in 2019. Now, in 2023, they have now become the first UK print business to invest in Fujifilm’s newly launched ApeosPro C810 toner press.
The deal was formally agreed at a Fujifilm event in London’s docklands in May to celebrate the launch of Fujifilm’s toner technologies in the UK.
Jamie Emmerson, Director, Emmerson Press comments: “We had an existing toner machine that had reached end of life and we were looking for a new solution. After looking at the market, the ApeosPro C seemed like an ideal choice. We’d been researching it for some time but had to wait patiently until the official UK launch in April to speak to our Fujifilm representative. Following this conversation, we soon signed the deal. Despite it being newly launched in the UK, we did our homework and, being a long-term Fujifilm partner, we were confident that the technology had been tried and tested. Being the first in the UK to invest in Fujifilm technology once again, marks an exciting time for us and we are confident that this investment will give us a competitive edge.”
“We’ll use it to produce a wide range of additional applications – particularly any ultra-short run work that needs to be turned around instantly. And we’ll also use it as an office printer, which further helps with costs and efficiency. The small format size is very useful and overall, the price point, combined with the quality that can be achieved, makes this a truly exceptional machine that is well worth the investment.
“The ApeosPro C complements our existing machines well. Fujifilm is a trusted partner, who we enjoy working with – and having multiple solutions from one vendor makes things much simpler to manage, and the support from the Fujifilm team is always second to none.”
Martin Fairweather, National Digital Business Development Manager, Fujifilm UK comments: “We’re delighted to be further expanding our partnership with Emmerson Press. Their trust in us as a long-term partner is demonstrated by them becoming the first in the UK to invest in Fujifilm technology once again. Following the official recent ApeosPro C launch earlier this year, we’re excited to continue to drive this momentum forward and Emmerson Press is the perfect company to gain maximum benefits from this technology.”